Premium ‘Views, Vines and Wines’ – Daily Tour
Join us for a fun, interactive day out on the Island of Wine!
- Catch the 10am ferry from downtown Auckland and we’ll greet you on arrival
- We’ll visit three vineyards and will decide which ones a few days ahead based on various factors including numbers, forecast and season. Vineyards must have Waiheke wines available to taste – a prerequisite for us!
- Lunch will be arranged at the venue of your choice for around 2pm. Details will be arranged with the driver.
- After lunch we’ll transfer you to the 4pm ferry, arriving Auckland at around 4:40pm
- Alternatively we’ll transfer to your accommodation after the tour, just check with us first
A FUN, INTERACTIVE DAY OUT
- A professional, fully planned tour with all arrangements made on your behalf
- Jaw-dropping scenery and stunning vistas as we travel between vineyards
- Comfortable, personalised touring, no more than 9 clients per vehicle
- Fascinating commentary on early history and island life today
- Three colourful vineyards – meet the owner, winemaker or passionate expert
- Tasting fees for 14+ seriously good wines
- Chilled bottled water and Waiheke Island of Wine maps
- Transfers to lunch and then to the ferry after the tour
- Ferry fares, lunch or wines taken with lunch
- Minimum age 18years. No babies, no exceptions